This website covers all aspects of Bristol City Community Trust’s work. It enables you to access information on the diverse football, educational and leisure based activities on offer.
The Trust recognises the positive role it can play within the community. One way in which the Trust can carry out its great work in the community is shown in the video below.
Improving lives through football and learning
We strive to make a positive difference for all through sport and learning. We aim to do this by providing fun, safe and enjoyable activities whilst making sure that quality counts in the services we provide.
We are passionate about providing opportunities for everyone to access and get involved in the work that we do. As a registered charity we are always interested in working with partners who share and feel connected to our vision.
This website also gives information on how partners, sponsors and critical friends can get involved to help us achieve our vision in ‘improving lives through football and learning’.
Mission, Vision and Values
Mission: A Trust based at the heart of its community
Vision: Improving lives through football and learning
Values: Dedicated, innovative and inspirational
Bristol City Community Trust have identified a number of key aims. These form the golden thread throughout everything that we do.
- Promote sport and learning opportunities to the wider community.
- Provide opportunities for everyone to enjoy, achieve and reach their fullest potential.
- Place Bristol City FC at the heart of its community by providing opportunities for interaction with the Club
- Help grow the future supporter base of Bristol City FC by increasing the geographical reach of the Club.
- Enhance our work with wider partners, drive greater awareness of our activities and ensure that our stakeholders hold us to account for the decisions that we make.
- Raise standards in sport and education.
- Both on and off the pitch we will create a culture where there is zero tolerance for verbal, physical, racist, sexist and homophobic abuse. We will use the Respect Campaign to set the direction and we will take action to reinforce and maintain our standards to reduce abusive side-line behaviour and in doing so improve the local football experience.
- We want the communities of Bristol and surrounding areas to have the highest levels of confidence in our ability to lead Bristol City FC’s Community Trust by making deliberate choices and making the most of current opportunities to bring about positive change.
- We will actively seek out opportunities to develop and implement innovative projects and initiatives in response to community need.
- We will help organisations develop and maximise the use of community facilities.
- We will promote social responsibility and encourage others to support their communities.
Bristol City Community Trust is a registered charity (Charity No: 1093059), having gained charitable status in 2002.